Rattlebox

Contributing to the hash of life

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Spendid Table's How to East Supper

The Splendid Table's How to Eat Supper: Recipes, Stories, and Opinions from Public Radio's Award-Winning Food Show The Splendid Table's How to Eat Supper: Recipes, Stories, and Opinions from Public Radio's Award-Winning Food Show by Lynne Rossetto Kasper


My review


I've enjoyed this book so much I actually purchased my own personal copy and didn't just use the library's copy. The recipes range from the "ordinary" to the elaborate, always keeping in mind that the theme involves hungry diners with little time to cook. I also find the little taste tests to be a lot of fun and intend to do some of those with my cooking group.

Enjoy!


View all my reviews.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home